Sunday, June 6, 2010

Middle School, Here She Comes! {Child Photographer Kenosha, WI}

Seems like time goes by too quickly at times. My niece, Kaitlyn is about to make the move from an elementary school to a middle school! I am glad her school offered the time to stop and reflect upon the elementary years they are soon leaving behind and I am proud that Kaitlyn (or her Mom!) asked me to come photograph her on her 5th grade graduation day. Congratulations Kaitlyn!







Here she is walking the red carpet as she arrived at her school

3 comments:

  1. Incredible pictures of Kaitlyn!! Love the one with mom & dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn is adorable in these pictures! I love the pic of mom and dad kissing her to. These will be treasures forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these are so great! Corey, really, you're talent is amazing and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete