Monday, September 20, 2010

Urban Family {Kenosha, WI Family Photography}

Have you ever looked at my hair and wondered how I get it to look so fabulous? Well, I have a little trick up my sleeve....her name is Jamie! When Jamie asked me to photograph her family, I knew urban was the only way to go. They are a great family and I hope I captured them well.


I think Bex is going to make an awesome big brother....the only time he wanted to sit still all morning was when I asked him to hug his baby sister!


And don't forget about big sister Riley...she is going to be a great helper!



One of the reasons I love this family and had such a fun time on this session was because they are fun!  Dad saw this tv sitting upside down in the alley and it was his idea to turn it around and put Bex on it.  Love it!


Hope you enjoy your sneak peek J & J!

No comments:

Post a Comment