Saturday, July 17, 2010

One + Two More = Three! {Milwaukee Family Photography}

My friend and fellow photographer asked me to take photos of her family....what an honor. I am always happy and excited when someone chooses me as their photographer, but something feels extra special when a photographer does. I think the excitement this time was tripled; once for her three year old son, a second time for her one year old son and a third time for her one year old daughter. Yes...you read that right a three year old and one year old twins! And they are all adorable!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.








 Can you imagine the fun they have at home?



Please take a moment and check out Noelle's photography website too!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the shot with mom & dad kissing! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I LOVE them! thank you SO much Corey! They are amazing and I honestly teared up because I am so happy to have beautiful family pictures! can't wait to see them all :)

    ReplyDelete