Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sitting Up! {Kensoha, WI Baby Photography}

As a photographer I love photographing different ages because it is great to capture the new milestones when they are still fresh. It is the biggest pleasure to capture a milestone as it happens! Claire is a 6 month old who we decided to try and let her sit on her own and see what happened.......


Yup, she sat on her own!  For a while too.  It was a great moment and I am glad I was there to capture it.  Hope you enjoy your sneak peek M and T!  Thanks for letting me photograph your beautiful girl.



I love this moment...look at her pure delight!



How could she not be delighted, when she has two people in her life who love her this much...



And these amazing brown eyes to view the world with....plus I love this face!

2 comments:

  1. Corey, this made me cry! She has got to be the most special little girl there ever was and your pictures really capture the sweetness I see in her everyday. You are amazing!

    P.S. Now, when I sit her up, I think she is just showing off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! Another great job Corey.

    ReplyDelete